27 May 2009

Why?

A blog. Why? Why only now? I needed some time to let this adventure sink in from the day I started and I had to convince myself of the 'need' of this blog. Even today I am not sure that this blog has a right of existence of its own. Finally I decided that I would blog because I felt that writing about the journey helps clear my mind. Everybody who has been travelling knows the overwhelming effect all those constant new impression, sights, scents and confrontations have on you. Writing them down enables me to remain 'fresh' during my trip. The blog is a condensed version of everything recorded in my journal.

Secondly the blog is there to return something to all the people I have been bothering with my dreams, stories, worries and preparatory issues during the months preceding this trip.

so here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment